Pagan Poet’s Grand Poetry Contest
- Contest Starts: April 8th, 2013 – Ends September 19th, 2013
Theme: Any and All, Dark or Light, any length or style of poetry accepted.
(*by random drawing) 1961 Gibson Reissue SG guitar. (see photos below)
27 Pagan Poets
will be selected and their poems published at paganpoet.com
Before entering – - Please Read carefully:
Official Rules and Details
- NO FEE OR PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Never will we sell or distribute your email address or any other personal information you give to this site.
EASY TO ENTER:
- ELIGIBILITY. Pagan Poet’s Grand Poetry Contest is open to anyone who is (i) 21 years of age or older at time of entry to be eligible for the Grand Prize Random Drawing; or (ii) 18 years of age or older at the time of entry for the Poetry Contest. Void where prohibited by law.
One email entry per person.
- Submit your entry here and write “Poetry Contest 2013” in your email header. Include your full Name and web link(optional) in the email body.
- Enter 1 to 3 original poems, including Titles. Do Not include file attachments.
- All entries must be received by September 19th, 2013.
- Failure to comply with any of these official rules will render that entry void.
INTRODUCTION. This “Pagan Poet’s Grand Poetry Contest” (the “Contest”) gives the contest winner the opportunity to win a Gibson Electric guitar or publication of content in a dedicated poetry showcase. The details of the prizes and how to enter the Contest are contained in these Official Rules and Details.
TO ENTER. You can only enter the Contest online. During the Promotion Period (as defined below), go to http://paganpoet.com/contact and complete the online entry form by entering true and correct information in all of the fields, click to submit, and you will automatically receive entry in the Contest. Electronic entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. The “authorized account holder” is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned to a particular e-mail address by the applicable Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Paganpoet.com with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. Limit one (1) entry per person and per e-mail address. Any attempt by a person to enter more than once with multiple email accounts may result in disqualification at the discretion of Paganpoet.com upon verification of prize winners.
Paganpoet.com (“Pagan Poet”) is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, garbled, illegible, or misdirected Contest entries, or for any error, human, technical or otherwise, which may occur in the processing of Contest entries. Proof of sending will not be deemed to be proof of receipt. All entries become the exclusive property of Pagan Poet and will not be acknowledged or returned. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods will void all such entries by such methods.
TIMING. The Contest begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time on April 8th, 2013, and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time on September 19th, 2013 (the “Promotion Period”).
Pagan Poet’s Grand Poetry Contest Details:
- One (1) “Grand Prize Winner” will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries received and notified by October 18th, 2013. If any of the potential winner(s) cannot be contacted, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place at random from all eligible entries received. Pagan Poet’s decisions as to all matters related to administration of the Contest and selection of winners are final. All potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules and Details, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner(s) from the drawing will be notified by email.
- The “27 Pagan Poets” will be notified by email no later than October 18th, 2013.
- Why a Random Drawing? – A random drawing will ensure that every contestant has an equal opportunity to win the grand prize.
- PRIZE. The Grand Prize Winner (the “Contest Winner”) Approximate value of Prize: no less than $1000.00. The Grand Prize Winner must be 21 years of age or older.The Grand Prize is subject to the following material conditions and restrictions:NO CASH OR OTHER SUBSTITUIONS ARE PERMITTED, EXCEPT BY PAGAN POET, WHO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE THE PRIZE WITH ONE OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE.
- WINNERS LIST: Pagan Poet’s Grand Poetry Contest Grand Prize Winner will be acknowledged and mentioned on this webpage after the completion of the Contest.
- 27 Pagan Poets will be featured in a poetry showcase page related to this Contest and permanently hosted at paganpoet.com
- Return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of any alternate winners.
- SHIPPING COSTS: Pagan Poet will pay for shipping of Grand Prize to anywhere in the fifty United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and the other U.S. territories). However, if the Grand Prize Winner resides outside of the continental U.S. then the Grand Prize Winner shall be liable for all shipping costs in advance of receiving the Grand Prize.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. The Contest is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of California, and participants in the Contest hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of California courts (state and federal) for any causes or controversies arising out of the Contest. Each participant waives any and all objectives to jurisdiction and venue in these courts. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.Except where prohibited by law, the Winner grants Pagan Poet and its advertising agencies the right to use and publish their photos, proper names, likeness, voices, opinions, biographical information and state in any media to promote Pagan Poet and the Contest without additional compensation.By entering, participants release and hold harmless Pagan Poet from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest or receipt or use and/or misuse of any prize. Pagan Poet reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if fraud or any other factor impairs the integrity of the Contest as determined by Pagan Poet in its sole discretion. If, in Pagan Poet’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Contest, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Contest, Pagan Poet reserves the right in its sole discretion to void any entries at issue (including disqualifying any individual who tampers with the entry process), and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. In the event of such cancellation, Pagan Poet reserves the right to award prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received before the time of cancellation. Pagan Poet assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction of unauthorized access to, or alternation of, entries. Pagan Poet is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry received by Pagan Poet on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Contest.CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PAGAN POET RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Pagan Poet’s Grand Poetry Contest – Good Luck All!
The Guitar: The Grand Prize Winner will be awarded my very unique 1961 Gibson SG Reissue electric guitar with original hardshell case and a custom paintjob. The painted lady was skillfully painted from the backcover artwork of the #1 issue of Pentacle magazine. I will include this collectable magazine when I ship the guitar.
This truly is a fine instrument and a one of a kind guitar! I truly hope that you appreciate and above all enjoy playing “Luna”.
In Heart n Art,
see also: Gibson.com/SG -